BRUCHA Panel FP-P
in line with EN 14509
26 dB at 3 1/8" (80 mm), 27 dB from 3 15/16" (100 mm) core thickness
194° F / 90° C
3 1/8 in (80 mm) - 7 7/8 in (200 mm)
max.40ft (45ft by special arrangement)
FM 4880 Class 1 Fire Rating of Insulated Wall or Wall and Roof/Ceiling Panels, Interior Finish Materials or Coatings, and Exterior Wall Systems
39 3/8 in (1000 mm)
35 7/16 in (900 mm)
Standard FP-P Panel Composition & Attributes
- Standard 25μm polyester surface coating. (Optional higher UV and chemical resistant coatings available upon request.) Panels are shipped with a strippable PVC protective film. The film must be removed no later than 10 weeks after the production date shown on the longitudinal panel seam.
- Profile options 1 - 6 available (profile patterns can be found in the Color Guide). For even more unique design alternatives, optional FP-P-S panels enable combining two different surface profiles within the same panel!
- Metal gauge: 0.0236" (0.6mm) - approx. 9% thicker than 26 gauge. (Alternative metal gauges available on request)
- Standard 25μm polyester surface coating. Panels are shipped with a strippable PVC protective film. The film must be removed no later than 10 weeks after the production date shown on the longitudinal panel seam.
- Standard Profile 1 (Profile 2 and 3 available on request)
- Metal gauge: 0.0197" (0.5 mm) (Alternative metal gauges available on request)
- PIR rigid foam manufactured in continuously foamed process, approx. 95 % closed cells; shear resistant bond with steel sheet.
- Absolutely no chlorofluorocarbons or halogenated chlorofluorocarbons; pentane foaming agent
- Density approx. 2.5 lb/ft³ (40 kg/m3)
- Double tongue and groove system with special connecting profile that allows concealed fixation -- mounting clips and screws are hidden and fully covered by the next panel.
- Panels align and interlock precisely with no thermal bridge. An integrated seal guarantees maximum possible wind tightness.
Testing & Certifications
- Compliant wit ha wide range of US and International codes and standards. Contact your Brucha rep for an updated list of applicable documentation.