BRUCHA Panel WP-F
in line with EN 14509
ca. 32 dB (frequency dependent)
90° C / 194° F
2 3/8 in (60 mm) - 9 7/16 in (240 mm)
max. 17 yd (over 15 yd oversized transport)
in line with EN 13501-1, Euroclass A2s1d0, non-combustible
43 5/16 in (1100 mm)
39 3/8 in (1000 mm)
Standard WP-F Panel Composition & Attributes
- Standard 25μm polyester surface coating. (Optional higher UV and chemical resistant coatings available upon request.) Panels are shipped with a strippable PVC protective film. The film must be removed no later than 10 weeks after the production date shown on the longitudinal panel seam.
- Profile options 1 - 6 available
- Metal gauge: 0.0236" (0.6mm) - approx. 9% thicker than 26 gauge. (Alternative metal gauges available on request.)
- Standard 25μm polyester surface coating. Panels are shipped with a strippable PVC protective film. The film must be removed no later than 10 weeks after the production date shown on the longitudinal panel seam.
- Standard Profile 1 (Profiles 2 and 3 available on request)
- Metal gauge: 0.0236" (0.6mm) - approx. 9% thicker than 26 gauge. (Alternative metal gauges available on request)
- Structural, web-oriented mineral fibre wool
- Shear resistant bond to sheet steel faces
- Density: approx. 7.5 lb/ft³ (Optional 8.7 lb/ft³ available on request)
- Double tongue groove interconnect -- panels interlink precisely with no thermal bridge.
- Longitudinal mineral wool surfaces are protected by a plastic barrier film to avoid moisture penetration.
- Determined by climatic conditions inside building. Panels must be installed vapour tight -- technical installation tips are provided in the installation guidelines.
Testing & Certifications
- Compliant with a wide range of US and International codes and standards. Contact your Brucha rep for an updated list of applicable documentation.