BRUCHAPaneel Eco-roof panel
nach EN 14509
194° F / 90° C
9/16 in (15 mm) - 2 3/8 in (60 mm)
max.40ft (44ft by special arrangement)
FM 4880 Class 1 Fire Rating of Insulated Wall or Wall and Roof/Ceiling Panels, Interior Finish Materials or Coatings, and Exterior Wall Systems
39 3/8 in (1000 mm)
- Exposed side 25 μm polyester coating with a PVC protective film (protects against solar radiation). The film must be removed no later than 10 weeks after the production date (visible on the longitudinal panel seam).
- Profile: trapezoidal 42 mm
- Crown distance: 333.3 mm
- Metal gauge: 0.6 mm (smaller metal gauge on request)
- Aluminium laminate - Stucco white - resistant against organic acid. Due to the thin inner sheet a optical impairment is possibel. For areas where the lower surface has high optical requirements we recomment the BRUCHAPaneel panel PUR/PIR roof - DP with inner sheet shell.
- PUR rigid foam manufactured in continuously foamed process, approx. 95 % closed cells, shear resistant bond with steel sheet.
- Density apporx. 45 kg/m³, absoulutely no chlorofluorocarbons and halogenated chlorofluorocarbons, pentane foaming system.
- External, by overlapping of the corrugations, whereby the non-foamed sheet of a panel is placed over the corresponding section of the next panel.
- National and international tests, quality standards