BRUCHA Roof Panel DP
in line with EN 14509
26 dB at 2 3/8" / 3 1/8" (60/80 mm), 27 dB from 3 15/16" (100 mm) core thickness
90° C / 194°F
1 3/16 in (30 mm) - 6 5/16 in (160 mm)
max. 23 1/2 yd (over 15 yd oversized transport)
in line with EN 13501-1, Euroclass Bs2d0, Bs1d0 upon request
39 3/8 in (1000 mm)
Standard DP Panel Composition & Attributes
- Standard 25 μm polyester surface coating. (Optional higher UV and chemical resistant coatings available upon request.) Panels are shipped with a strippable PVC protective film. The film must be removed no later than 10 weeks after the production date shown on the longitudinal panel seam.
- Rib profile/height: trapezoidal, 1-5/8" (42mm)
- Rib spacing: 13-1/8" (333mm)
- Metal gauge: 0.0236" (0.6mm) - approx. 9% thicker than 26 gauge. (Alternative metal gauges available upon request.)
- Standard 25 μm polyester surface coating. (Panels are shipped without a protective PVC film -- if required, please specify with order.)
- Standard profile 1 (Profile 2 and 3 available on request)
- Metal gauge: 0.0197" (0.5mm) (Alternative metal gauges available on request)
- PIR rigid foam manufactured in continuously foamed process, approx. 95 % closed cells; shear resistant bond with steel sheet.
- Absolutely no chlorofluorocarbons or halogenated chlorofluorocarbons; pentane foaming agent.
- Density approx. 2.5lb/ft³ (40kg/m3)
- Formed external steel overlaps adjacent panel's outer rib profile. Steel overlap possess a capillary break to inhibit moisture movement.
- Special joint profile also overlaps panels at the inner connecting surfaces.
- Integral Triple Sealing System provides additional reliability, achieving reliable tight connections and optimal condensation protection.
- See diagram on Product Data Sheet for visual description of panel connecting features.
Testing & Certifications
- Compliant with a wide range of US and International codes and standards. Contact your Brucha rep for an updated list of applicable documentation.