BRUCHA Fire Protection Roof Panel DP-F
nach EN 14509
ca. 32 dB (frequenzabhängig)
2.36 in - 7.87 in
max. 17 yd (over 15 yd oversized transport)
nach EN 13501-1, Euroklasse A2s1d0, nicht brennbar
Standard DP-F Composition & Attributes
- Standard 25μm polyester surface coating. (Optional higher UV and chemical resistant coatings available upon request.) Panels are shipped with a strippable PVC protective film. The film must be removed no later than 10 weeks after the production date shown on the longitudinal panel seam.
- Rib profile/height: trapezoidal, 1-5/8" (42mm)
- Rib spacing: 13-1/8" (333mm)
- Metal gauge: 0.0236" (0.6mm) - approx. 9% thicker than 26 gauge. (Alternative metal gauges available on request)
- Standard 25μm polyester surface coating. (Panels are shipped without a protective PVC film - if required, please specify with order.)
- Standard Profile 1 (Profile 2 and 3 on request)
- Metal gauge: 0.197" (0.5mm) (Alternative metal gauges available on request)
- Structural, web-oriented mineral fibre wool
- Shear resistant bond with sheet steel covers
- Density: approx. 7.5lb/ft³ (optional 8.7lb/ft³ available on request)
- Formed external steel overlaps adjacent panel's outer rib profile. Steel overlap possesses a capillary break to inhibit moisture movement.
- Special joint profile also overlaps panels at the inner connecting surfaces.
- Integral dual seals provide additional reliability, achieving reliable tight connections and optimal condensation protection.
- See diagram on Product Data Sheet for visual description of panel connection features.
Testing & Certifications
- Compliant with a wide range of US and International codes and standards. Contact your Brucha rep for an updated list of applicable documentation.